We are a social services agency that provides a broad range of services for supporting families in their daily life since 2002. Our main focus is the well-being of children, young people and their families. We try to provide parents with a better understanding of their children and improve the quality of life for the whole family.
Our team consists of really engaging and motivated social workers. We love our job and are grateful for the opportunity to help families in need.
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic intern to join our home-based support team. We are looking for someone who has experience in working with children and who will share our passion.
During your internship you will help our team to carry out the following tasks:
- Conducting home visits
- Supporting child development, safety and well-being
- Developing confidence in parenting skills and child management
- Increasing parent’s understanding of their children’s needs
- Building effective client relationships
- Identifying and intervening with at-risk families
- Linking parents into community and support networks
The matching intern for our company should bring the following qualifications:
- Good understanding of people
- Highly motivated and organized
- Experienced working with children
- Computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Fun at work
Industry: Social Work – Families
Vacancy code: NZ 6111
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.