Event Management internships in New Zealand
An internship in Event Management has a variety of responsibilities. You will perform a wide range of tasks aimed at planning and executing events such as business meetings and celebrations, fairs, festivals, weddings and parties. As a New Zealand event management intern, you will be involved in every aspect of the events, from the initial brainstorming to dismantling the space following the occasion.
Tasks related to Event Management Internships:
- Assisting in the concept development, planning, preparation, implementation, presentation and debriefing
- Production of event promotional materials
- Communication with potential customers (face-to-face, telephone marketing)
- Coordination for the artists of the on-site
- Weekly event meetings
- Marketing research in areas like corporate market & development
- Customer Service & database of events management
- Write press releases as needed
- Multilingual and be able to multitask
- Well-knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Independent, be proactive, flexible, think outside the box and very strong attention to detail
The internship will allow the student to bring their knowledge into a professional work setting and broaden their knowledge through hands-on application in a nonprofit environment.