A European Business Association is looking for an intern who can assist their Event Manager with the planning and organisation needed to host their multiple events.
To apply for an internship, they require excellent English skills (both written and spoken) and a basic knowledge of German would be necessary.
A good understanding of Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint) as well as experience using MailChimp, LinkedIn and Facebook are necessary.
A basic knowledge of SAP and Typo3 would be an advantage.
They are looking for someone who shares their commitment to deliver excellent service to our members and partners. This requires an outgoing, friendly, and patient person who is willing to interact with people and go the extra mile, to the benefit of our clients.
The events internship would involve working on events, under the guidance of the Events Manager, from start to finish.
- Preparing event checklist plans,
- Managing RSVPs,
- Working with the venue,
- Photographer and catering,
- Liaising with partners/hosts,
- Organising event marketing mailings/invitations,
- Creating artwork for the event,
- Uploading photos to website/social media,
- Collecting feedback after the event.
All our interns assist with daily tasks such as:
- Responding to incoming phone calls and updating our CRM system.
- Assisting the team with ad-hoc tasks is also necessary from time to time (e.g. updating booking forms, translating correspondence for CEO, formatting documents),
- Updating administration tasks and procedures as required, with a focus on automation and streamlining work flows.
You will experience a friendly and motivating work environment and will receive complete training, but you are also expected to work independently on a diverse range of tasks.
Duration 3-6 months
Part-time or Full-time
Vacancy code: NZ 2000
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.