Through dedication and a passion for her craft, to an artist of world acclaim our company continues to be at the forefront of an art form growing in worldwide popularity. Travelling strengthened our desire to assimilate local cultures especially the art the indigenous people adorned themselves with, in often primitive, but always artistic ways.
The intern will work alongside the events organized by our company:
- A global description of the market
- Description of direct participants and also indirect products (cosmetics used for example) and models
- Ways of communication and promotion
- A study of sponsors
- An analysis of suppliers
- An analysis of the competition
- General event preparation and promotions
- Marketing & Communication systems development
- Event Assistant
Number of Employees: 5-10
Duration: 3-6 months
Vacancy code: NZ 1727 (3)
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.