Our company is the largest specialist residential property management company in New Zealand, with branches throughout the country. We aren’t selling a property, but solely concentrating on the professional management of residential properties, with a strong focus on personal service.
Our long-established branch is located near the centre of Auckland city. The branch is under new ownership, and after a brief period of consolidation will be entering an exciting growth phase. The intern will be working with two experienced property managers, a full-time administrator, a part-time accountant and the two principals.
While the intern will be involved in general business activities on a daily basis, there will also be a focus on specific projects, including market research, database development, and business process analysis.
Depending on the intern’s skills, experience and interests, the role will include:
- Reception and telephone duties
- Analysis of property managers’ role and activities with the aim of identifying functions that could be done more efficiently by support staff
- Assistance and support to property managers during inspections and photography of properties
- Market research to identify and develop a database of property owners who are prospective clients
- Research of overseas markets to identify opportunities for developing relationships and marketing channels with organisations that will channel immigrants and inbound visitors as prospective tenants
- Research and development of procedures for the use of social media, including Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn, to drive potential clients to the website
- General business duties as required
Please note: The company is, like most New Zealand companies, a small business; this requires all staff to have strong multi-tasking abilities and a flexible attitude to perform a variety of tasks.
Industry: Property management
Position: Marketing Assistant
Duration: 5 months
Vacancy code: NZ 1711
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.