Design internships in New Zealand
We can provide an internship in the specific field of design the intern is interested in. This is a wide-ranged sector where there are a variety of design internship opportunities. For example, you can unleash your creativity through an internship in web design, product design, graphic design, and many more. Generally, an internship in design means to design or create graphics and layouts to meet specific commercial or promotional needs.
Tasks related to Design Internships:
- Managing the social media presence and design projects
- Prepare reports on websites (e-newsletter, news etc.)
- Develop or update systems for all design files
- Meetings and phone calls
- Produce graphics and design materials
- Ideal candidate: Bachelor in Design, Graphics or Marketing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Well-knowledge in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience with Adobe Design Suite, UX/UI
- Able to work under pressure, independently and taking initiative on specific projects
This internship will allow the student to bring their knowledge into a professional work setting and broaden their knowledge through hands-on application in a nonprofit environment.