This company is based in the centre of Auckland and is one of New Zealand’s largest property services companies – with a staff of more than 1100 employees and 57 offices throughout New Zealand and in Fiji. In its last financial year to March 2009, they negotiated 4843 unconditional property transactions across all market sectors, with a total gross value in excess of NZ $4.2 billion. Their primary focus is on the commercial and industrial property. The company expanded nationally into every aspect of the property and real estate – encompassing the residential, country and lifestyle sectors.
They have expertise in marketing residential property, commercial and industrial property, and rural real estate, including farms and lifestyle blocks. Furthermore, they have an expert in the regional real estate markets, where many farm and lifestyle properties are located. Their top performing country division offers their customers extensive expertise in the marketing of the rural property, which in New Zealand includes a diverse selection of dairy farms, grazing property, beef and sheep farms, vineyards and horticultural property.
In the commercial and industrial property sector, they are a leading New Zealand real estate agency, with additional specialist expertise in business sales and tourism businesses such as hotels and motels.
The focus of this internship is on database management and marketing. Following completion of the introduction program after a few weeks, the activities will cover:
- Market Research
- Research and identify potential clients include use of various online applications from Google to yellow pages, New Zealand companies register and New Zealand property register
- Create and schedule mails and marketing material to be send out weekly/monthly
- Create marketing programs for the various product ranges and client groups
- Update the database on a weekly basis
- Work with social media, notably Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook, to drive potential clients to the website
- Work on web reporting and performance of the website and create marketing reports for clients
- Follow up current marketing and sales activities
- Assist in the office with day-to-day tasks
Industry: Real estate management
Position: Database manager & Marketing Assistant
Vacancy code: NZ 1826
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.