This company was established by a group of artists and designers with the dream of being able to supply high-quality artworks at an affordable price. This dream is now a reality with a gallery in Auckland and many artworks being displayed in over 150 local cafes, restaurants and even banks around New Zealand.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
Successful applicants will get:
- Comprehensive product training
- Development of interpersonal skills and confidence
- Networking opportunities to learn from the best in the industry
- Professional, encouraging and fun environment
- Team building and leadership
- One to one ongoing support and mentoring
- Travel opportunities (national and international)
- Recognition and rewards for your hard work
From week one you will be given real responsibility, accountability and influence. You will interact with customers, do client representations, participate in product training and develop your sales skills. We provide a fantastic support structure – including personal mentors, who will be on hand to offer advice and guidance throughout your career. Ideally, you will have a degree or some customer service/hospitality/retail experience. Be ready to learn, grow and unlock your full potential!
Location: Christchurch and Auckland
Number of Employees: 5
Industry: Art and framing
Duration: 6 months
Vacancy code: NZ 1862
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.