Through dedication and a passion for her craft, to an artist of world acclaim our company continues to be at the forefront of an art form growing in worldwide popularity. Travelling strengthened our desire to assimilate local cultures especially the art the indigenous people adorned themselves with, in often primitive, but always artistic ways.
- Visual communications
- Develop communication plan
- Advertising plan
- Design festival branding and marketing materials and other promotional materials required
- Continue to update website and social communication sites of our company
- Keep newsletter updated and circulating
- Research communication development
- General office work
- Answer phones
- Update database
- Communicate with contestants
Number of Employees: 5-10
Position: Communications & Graphic Design
Duration: 3-6 months
Vacancy code: NZ 1727 (2)
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.