Communication internships in New Zealand
You as an intern will work in a wide-ranged sector and will be a part of different work-tasks. As a Communication intern, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, like attending and planning strategy meetings, call potential business partners, assist with analysing marketing programs for feedbacks, developing social media contents like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and etc.
Tasks related to Communication Internships:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Flexibility, dependability, able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organization skills
- Able to work independently and with others
- Openness to learning and growing within the internship experience
The ideal candidate for an internship in Communication: Student in the study of public relations, marketing, communications, digital communications for business development.
This internship will allow the student to bring their knowledge into a professional work setting and broaden their knowledge through hands-on application in a nonprofit environment.