The mission of the company is to continue fostering Catholic faith in a way that nurtures and provides challenges for all children, enabling them to develop as socially responsible, well-rounded individuals within a secure and culturally inclusive environment.
- Support and assist teachers in order to facilitate students; integration into the class programme
- Assist teachers by implementing specific programmes of learning
- Support the learning needs of special needs students with supervision from the teacher
- Assist in implementation of individual education plans
- Encourage and support integration into all school activities
- Maintain resources specifically required for special needs students
- Develop and make resources for special needs students that support the learning programme
- To develop a list of key tasks specific to the needs of the child
Number of Employees: 25+
Duration: 3-6 months
Vacancy code: NZ 1729
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.