Our company offers leadership development training for directors, chief executives and senior management in business and public organisations. Effective leadership requires self-awareness and the ability to understand and interact with others whilst appreciating differences. It also requires strategic thinking and the capability to develop and work in high performance teams.
Main responsibility is to manage a number of projects as outlined by the director. Such projects over the next six months include:
- Setting up process manual for quality control
- Setting up an online learning facility to train new staff (administration) and new executive coaches (leadership)
- Working with director and web developer to develop an online 360° instrument
- Collaboration project with university researchers (NZ or offshore) to collaborate on leadership and executive health research using ISL access to executive data
The candidate will also be working with the Programme Coordinator on general office administration for up to 1-2 hours per day. Administration duties might include:
- Preparation for leadership programmes
- Posting information packs
- Assisting Director with emails, calendar, and travel arrangements
- Answering phones
Number of Employees: 4 + part-timers
Duration: 6 months
Vacancy code: NZ 1797
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.