Through dedication and a passion for their craft to artists of world acclaim, this business development internship company continues to be at the forefront of an art form growing in worldwide popularity. Traveling strengthened their desire to assimilate local cultures, especially the art the indigenous people adorned themselves with, in often primitive, but always artistic ways. They settled back in New Zealand after completing their journey in the nineties.
Current Business Assessment:
- Gain a deeper understanding of Business
- Strategic Goals – Business
- Governance & Financial Situation
- Current Customer / Sponsors database
- Current Sales Proposition and Marketing Initiatives
- Resources available
- Networks Available
Reconcile current goals/strategies with current health of the business and current market conditions to see if they balance.
Business Development Strategic / Business Plan:
- Relevant mission and values statement
- Key goals/strategies for next 18 months
- Milestones to achieve goals
- Revised cash flow forecast models
- Revised marketing plan
- Director’s development plan
- Milestones broke down into:
– Action required
– Time frames
On-going Business Coaching:
- Accelerate director’s capacity to achieve strategic/business plan
- Review and report back to director of progress
- Assisting in implementation of changes to business
- Act as sounding board to assist decision making process
- Introduce director to new networks/resources
It’s also important that you, as business development intern, can also do cash flows and keep an eye on cash balancing as well as some general administration.
Number of Employees: 10+
Internship Industry: Art
Internship Position: Business Development
Vacancy code: NZ 1727
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.