The company is an Auckland, New Zealand based Audio and Music Production company. The company’s boutique approach has generated a strong reputation amongst film and TV production companies, ad agencies, record companies, and corporate clients.
The company currently services several large clients – one, a leader in the global fitness industry. The company is fast growing and annual turnover has doubled over the last 3 years. In addition to the solid core of in-house staff, the company employs many subcontractors from around the world – to utilise musical services and specific talents.
The company is looking for an easy-going and enthusiastic team member who is confident, motivated and able to self-manage. Guidance and management will be provided (and both Managing Directors will be available to answer questions) but the successful applicant will be required to work effectively by themselves – hence a high level of self-reliance is essential.
- Assisting with general facility management – organising and maintaining recording session schedules, and general office duties.
- System development – assist an employer in developing, implementing and maintaining administration systems.
- Artist/performer liaison – contacting and booking talent.
- Client liaison – some client contact.
- Contribute to developing suitable marketing strategies – working as part of a team to research and develop new business opportunities.
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Number of Employees: 6
Industry: Audio and Music Production
Position: Administration and Marketing
Duration: 4-6 months
Vacancy code: NZ 1829
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.