All over the world people are changing the way they design their homes so that they are more accessible, more adaptable and work for everyone – regardless of age, stage or mobility. New Zealand is now part of a global movement toward accessible and adaptable design features which recognise today’s changing population.
Now there’s a way to identify an accessible, adaptable and inclusive design home that works for everybody, for a lifetime of enjoyment. Simple design features such as wider doorways, level entries, adaptable bathrooms and easy to use fixtures and fittings ensure that houses are accessible and workable for everyone.
Our company does not build homes, nor does it sell them. We identify that a home has been designed for a lifetime of enjoyment and demonstrate that a home will give everyone – you, your family and your friends – the freedom to move and feel right at home.
The intern will help and work with the Communications Manager. Some of the duties will be:
- Help managing PR & Communications to ensure regular, topical, engaging activity in all target segments
- Help copywriting – articles for magazines, websites, blog articles, PR releases, case studies, speeches, events & advertisements
- Case Study generation – help find opportunities to showcase our company in all target segments
- Input into development of educational seminars
- Help run social media according to the communications plan
- Help seek & create opportunities for events & plan and manage
- Sales orientated work such as research into potential customers as well as appointment creating
- There may also be some project work around the design and building industry in relation to house plans and assessments
- As it is a role around communications it is imperative that the candidates have strong English speaking as well as writing skills
Number of Employees: Startup business
Industry: Accessible and adaptable design features in homes
Position: Assistant Communications Manager
Vacancy code: NZ 1867
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.