Architecture internships in New Zealand
Internship opportunities at architecture firms or construction and planning companies provide an in-depth experience to individuals interested in this industry.
An architecture intern in New Zealand can work as an architecture assistant or architecture project manager along with the assisting of qualified architecture professionals on urban, landscape, residential and commercial projects. The intern will be supporting architects in their designing of buildings and other structures. In addition to considering the way these buildings and structures look, they also help to make sure they are functional, safe, economical and suit the needs of the people who use them.
Various internship duties in the architecture sector:
- Preparation of information regarding design, specifications & materials
- Consultation with the clients to determine the necessary requirement
- Visiting properties and construction zones
- Planning and examination of construction phase plans
- Preparation & presentation of drawing to clients’ preview and approval
- Preparation of the operating, maintenance and safety manuals & reports
- Works accurately and efficiently on contract job for better results of project
- Always assure to follow the given design and blueprints for clients satisfaction and demands