- Work within New Zealand’s vibrant and exciting Tourism sector
- Free shared accommodation
- Customer service, front-of-house, events, marketing and promotion roles
- Travel Discounts across New Zealand
- Flexible & customised search based on your: study requirements, start dates, duration, location
- Placements take between 12-24 weeks with a 90%+ placement rate. Apply early.
Our Tourism program is aimed at those candidates who are looking to come to New Zealand and received compensated work in the tourism sector. Tourism in New Zealand is a large and important industry for the country. It’s international reputation for its natural beauty and as a place to engage in a range of exciting activities makes it a very desirable place to visit.
- Free accommodation or equal value pay
- Improve the look of your CV to future employers
- Get real world responsibility and improve your working habits and skills
- Opportunity to work in the booming and exciting tourism industry
- Get valuable work experience while having a lot of fun
- Access to excellent discount travel rates throughout New Zealand
- Opportunity to make new contacts and friends within your industry and beyond
- Broaden your mind and grow
- You will be living in one of the most enjoyable countries in the world
- Meet hundreds of new, young and enthusiastic people.
The Tourism Program includes
- An Internship placement in the Tourism Industry with accommodation or weekly contributions of the same value
- CV/resume writing help and templates
- Interview preparation advice
- Internship agreement to protect your rights as an Intern
- Replacement service
- Designated Internship coordinator
- 24/7 help desk
- A completion certificate
If you are an International Candidate we highly recommend you make use of our popular Service Package. This includes everything a range of services that help with your arrival, Internship and departure in New Zealand.
To be eligible for our Program you must
- Be aged 18-30
- Either be able to apply for a Working Holiday Visa, currently have a valid Visa or currently enrolled within a university or tertiary course. Please visit New Zealand Immigration to find out if you are eligible.
- Have Upper intermediate – Advanced English language skills. If you do not feel confident with this we can arrange an English course for you.
- Be enthusiastic and willing to have a lot of fun
Completely free to Apply
Easy online application
Request a Skype interview with our team
Assessment of your application by our team
If our team approves your application, congratulations!
Pay your deposit so we can begin your search
Safe, secure and money-back guarantee
Submit your Profile (CV & Resume)
Our team will review this and start the search for your internship
You will be offered an Internship position within a company
You have 10 days to pay the remaining Internship fee (Minus the deposit)
Check out all our services that we offer
Pack your bags and get excited!
We make sure you get your ideal placement – guaranteed
- Money back guarantee on your deposit if we fail to find you a placement
- If you are dissatisfied with your placement offer or your Internship in progress, we offer a replacement, free of charge.
Work & Play
Experience New Zealand with others
- Expand your social circle in and out of work
- Regularly organised events, dinners, trips and parties
- Access to our massive social network with hundreds of other fellow interns
- Meet young, like minded people from around the world
These services are optional with our great additional service package.