Book 5 weekend trips, and only pay for 3!
We want you to have the best time in New Zealand – to see and do as much as possible. That’s why we are offering you the best deal around… a deal that no one else can do at this price! Our Trips are the best way to join in and start exploring New Zealand with other young, fun, party people! Please remember, this price is for a limited time only, and only available if you book through our website! Our “Book 5 only pay for 3” promotion is only available to interns of New Zealand Internships.
Our “Book 5 only pay for 3” deal makes it an average price of $170- unbeatable value for an awesome weekend that includes transport, experienced driver, Kiwi guide, accommodation, food and activities!
You can pay all at once, in 2 split payments, or reserve your seat for just a 50 NZD deposit right now. There are only 30 spots for this deal and it will be offered to over 200 students so it really is first come first served!
5 NEW ZEALAND TRIPS FOR ONLY
Hobbiton - 30 September 2017
Take a trip to Hobbiton and step into the magical world of Middle Earth
Visit the beautifully kept film set for the Lord of the Rings village, Hobbiton. In this guided tour you will walk the garden paths, peek into Hobbit holes before finishing up in the Green Dragon pub for a dress-up and a Hobbit ale! Before heading home we will visit an impressive waterfall for a great photo opportunity. Regardless if you’re a true Lord of the Rings fan or not this is a great one day trip with something for everyone.
Included: Transport in a high quality bus with an experienced driver and a separate Kiwi guide.
- Entrance to Hobbiton
- Professionally guided tour of the Hobbiton movie set
- A drink in the Green Dragon pub
- Hunua waterfalls walk
Day trip - normal price $199
Lake Taupo - 14 / 15 October 2017
Experience Maori Culture, take a cruise on Lake Taupo and warm up in the natural hotplools afterwards!
A great trip showcasing the best of Taupo, the largest lake in the Southern Hemisphere.
Included: 1 night shared rooms at a dorm hostel, Pizza Dinner, Breakfast and professional Kiwi guides. Transport in a high quality bus with experienced driver.
- Visit the Blue Springs
- Visit the popular Lakeside town of Taupo
- Visit the famous Maori Carving spot – boat cruise (discounted price at 40$)
Two day trip - normal price $249
Thermal Wonderland - 28 / 29 October 2017
Join us for an adventurous weekend of hikes, mountains and thermal wonders!
Visit an amazing thermal park and witness erupting geysers, hotpools and waterfalls. Hike to the top of the iconic Mount Maunganui and prepare for spectacular views of the Bay of Plenty before taking a walk through a historic gold mining trail.
Included: 1 night shared accommodation, Pizza dinner and breakfast and professional Kiwi guide.Transport in a high quality bus with experienced driver.
- Visit to an active thermal park
- Climb a spectacular Mountain
- Goldmine Walk
- Beach visit
- Visit some local bars
Two day trip - normal price $239
Bay of Islands - 18 / 19 November 2017
Weekend trip to the subtropical and popular beach region in New Zealand
Dolphin cruises, waterfalls, beaches and forests; enjoy nature at its best on the Bay of Islands trip.
Included: One nights accomodation in shared style rooms. Evening BBQ meal including drink and breakfast. Transport in a high quality bus with an experienced driver and a separate Kiwi guide.
- Soak up the sun on the beach
- Visit to a Kauri tree park
- Bush walks through ancient native forest
- Whangarei Falls
- Party at night
- Dolphin-spotting cruise (discounted price for only 80$)
Two day trip - normal price $249
Tongariro crossing - 16 / 17 December 2017
A top 5 one-day hike on the planet, do not miss out the Tongariro Crossing!
You simply cannot visit New Zealand without being able to claim you have completed the countries best one-day trek- the Tongariro Crossing. Gain a sense of real accomplishment as you hike across a land covered in volcanic craters, mountain springs, old lava flows, thermal steam vents – as well as the world-famous brilliant emerald and blue lakes.
Included: 1 night shared rooms at a fancy Ski-Hotel including the use of a private hot pool, Buffet Dinner, Breakfast and professional Kiwi guides for the 19.4km adventure hike. Transport in a high quality bus with experienced driver.
- Guided Tongariro Hike (2 tour guides)
- Visit to Taupo
- Visit the Huka Falls
- Bungy jump at Lake Taupo
- Extreme swing
Two day trip - normal price $310
All up you'll Get...
- 4 nights of accommodation
- High Quality Bus transport with experienced driver – for all 5 trips;
- Experienced Kiwi guide – for all 5 trips;
- See the North Islands “must visit” locations: Taupo, Tongariro National Park, Bay of Islands, Whangarei, Tauranga, Rotorua and “Hobbiton”;
- Amazing activities included: Entrance to the Tongariro National park, Hobbiton, Visits to natural hotpools, Thermal Parks, Waterfalls, Beaches, Climb stunning mountains, Guided gold mine tour ;
- Discounted optional activities: Dolphin sighting cruise, Bungee Jump, Extreme Swing, Lake Cruise,
- Parties, clubs and bars on select trips;
- 4 x Dinner;
- 4 x breakfast.