Social Work and Aged Care Program
- Positions across New Zealand
- Academic Credit Available
- Duration is from 3-6 months
- Apply early to allow time for placement/visa etc.
Our Social Work and Aged Care Program allows candidates the unique opportunity to achieve a professional and rewarding work experience in Social Work related positions across New Zealand. It is designed both for those completing an Internship as part of their study (for which you will receive academic credits), or for those wishing to gain additional work experience in a relevant field.
A New Zealand Internship in Social Work is an excellent way to gain skills and experience in a professional working environment. All positions within companies are un-paid but will always be a quality placement, with quality experience, within a leading New Zealand company.
Founded in 2007, New Zealand Internships has remained leaders in the providing of professional Internships for thousands of local and international candidates.
- A Professional Internship placement, suited to your needs, within the Social Work industry in New Zealand
- CV/resume writing help and templates
- Interview preparation advice
- Internship agreement to protect your rights as an Intern
- Replacement service
- Designated Internship coordinator
- 24/7 help desk
- A completion certificate
If you are an International Candidate we highly recommend you make use of our popular Service Package. This includes everything a range of services that help with your arrival, Internship and departure in New Zealand.
To be eligible for our Program you must
- Be aged 18-30
- Either be able to apply for a Working Holiday Visa, currently have a valid Visa or currently enrolled within a university or tertiary course. Please visit New Zealand Immigration to find out if you are eligible.
- Upper intermediate – Advanced English language skills. If you do not feel confident with this we can arrange an English course for you.
Completely free to Apply
Easy online application
Request a Skype interview with our team
Assessment of your application by our team
If our team approves your application, congratulations!
Pay your deposit so we can begin your search
Safe, secure and money-back guarantee
Submit your Profile (CV & Resume)
Our team will review this and start the search for your internship
You will be offered an Internship position within a company
You have 10 days to pay the remaining Internship fee (Minus the deposit)
Check out all our services that we offer
Pack your bags and get excited!
We make sure you get your ideal placement – guaranteed
- Money back guarantee on your deposit if we fail to find you a placement
- If you are dissatisfied with your placement offer or your Internship in progress, we offer a replacement, free of charge.
Work & Play
Experience New Zealand with others
- Expand your social circle in and out of work
- Regularly organised events, dinners, trips and parties
- Access to our massive social network with hundreds of other fellow interns
- Meet young, like minded people from around the world
These services are optional with our great additional service package.