Professional New Zealand Internship Program
- Positions across New Zealand
- Academic Credit Available
- Duration from 2-6 months
- Flexible & customised search based on your studies, start dates, duration, location
- Placements take between 6-8 weeks with a 90%+ placement rate. Apply early.
- All positions are unpaid work experiences
Our Professional Internship Program allows candidates the unique opportunity to achieve a professional work experience in almost any industry across New Zealand. It is designed both for those completing an Internship as part of their study (for which you will receive academic credits), or for those wishing to gain work exposure in their field of interest.
An Internship is an excellent way to gain skills and experience in a professional working environment. All positions within companies are un-paid positions but will always be a quality placement, with quality experience, within a leading New Zealand company.
Founded in 2007, New Zealand Internships has remained leaders in the providing of professional Internships for thousands of local and international candidates.
- Professional Internship Placement customised to your specific needs
- CV/resume writing help and templates
- Interview preparation advice
- Internship agreement to protect your rights as an Intern
- Designated Internship coordinator
- 24/7 help desk
- A completion certificate
If you are an International Candidate we highly recommend you make use of our popular Service Package. This includes everything a range of services that help with your arrival, Internship and departure in New Zealand.
To be eligible for our Program you must
- Be aged 18-30
- Either be able to apply for a Working Holiday Visa, currently have a valid Visa or currently enrolled within a university or tertiary course. Please visit New Zealand Immigration to find out if you are eligible.
- Upper intermediate – Advanced English language skills. If you do not feel confident with this we can arrange an English course for you.
- Candidates must have financial security to support their stay in New Zealand. For an overview of living costs in New Zealand, check out our Living Expenses outline.
Completely free to Apply
Easy online application
Request a Skype interview with our team
Assessment of your application by our team
If our team approves your application, congratulations!
Pay your deposit so we can begin your search
Safe, secure and money-back guarantee
Submit your Profile (CV & Resume)
Our team will review this and start the search for your internship
You will be offered an Internship position within a company
You have 10 days to pay the remaining Internship fee (Minus the deposit)
Check out all our services that we offer
Pack your bags and get excited!
We make sure you get your ideal placement – guaranteed
- Money back guarantee on your deposit if we fail to find you a placement
- If you are dissatisfied with your placement offer or your Internship in progress, we offer a replacement, free of charge.
Work & Play
Experience New Zealand with others
- Expand your social circle in and out of work
- Regularly organised events, dinners, trips and parties
- Access to our massive social network with hundreds of other fellow interns
- Meet young, like minded people from around the world
These services are optional with our great additional service package.