- Candidates who have graduated or have current work experience in Hospitality
- Paid work
- Food and Beverage, Bar staff, Restaurant Staff, Cook Staff
- Positions all across New Zealand
- Minimum period 9-12 months
Our Hospitality Program is suited for candidates who have either completed or are in the process of completing their hospitality studies and are seeking paid work in New Zealand. Entry to this program will allow you hospitality work that matches your studies, desired location, experience and duration.
- Experience in a foreign country like New Zealand looks great on your resume
- Gain experience and greatly improve your skills
- Improve your English in an English-speaking country
- Get contacts in International companies that will allow you to travel further
- Work in New Zealand’s fun and friendly work environment
- Allow yourself the chance to travel in beautiful New Zealand
- A Paid placement and work experience in the Hospitality industry
- CV/resume writing help and templates
- Interview preparation advice
- Internship agreement to protect your rights
- Replacement service
- Designated Internship coordinator
- 24/7 help desk
- A completion certificate
- Be aged 18-30
- Either be able to apply for a Working Holiday Visa, Please visit New Zealand Immigration to find out if you are eligible.
- Upper intermediate – Advanced English language skills. If you do not feel confident with this we can arrange an English course for you.
- Have completed a Hospitality degree or have current relevant work experience
- Expand your social circle in and out of work
- Regularly organised events, dinners, trips and parties
- Access to our massive social network with hundreds of other fellow interns
- Meet young, like minded people from around the world
If you are an International Candidate we highly recommend you make use of our popular Service Package. This includes everything a range of services that help with your arrival, Internship and departure in New Zealand.
To be eligible for our Program you must
Completely free to Apply
Easy online application
Request a Skype interview with our team
Assessment of your application by our team
If our team approves your application, congratulations!
Pay your deposit so we can begin your search
Safe, secure and money-back guarantee
Submit your Profile (CV & Resume)
Our team will review this and start the search for your internship
You will be offered an Internship position within a company
You have 10 days to pay the remaining Internship fee (Minus the deposit)
Check out all our services that we offer
Pack your bags and get excited!
Work & Play
Experience New Zealand with others
These services are optional with our great additional service package.