- Paid Work (minimum wage)
- Free Accommodation provided
- 40-50 hours per week
- Positions across New Zealand
- 3 months minimum
- Experience required
Our Agriculture Program is perfect for those candidates who have experience in the agriculture industry and wish to come to New Zealand for work in the hugely important agriculture sector in New Zealand. Successful candidates will be provided both accomodation and a paid wage.
- Live in some of the most beautiful spots in New Zealand
- Work with New Zealand’s internationally recognised agriculture sector
- Meet great people
- Opportunity to travel to the rest of this beautiful country & meet fellow candidates and travellers
- Learn what New Zealand and its culture is all about
- Paid minimum wage for 40-50 hours work weeks
- Provided accommodation
- A Paid placement, including accommodation, in the Agriculture industry
- CV/resume writing help and templates
- Interview preparation advice
- Internship agreement to protect your rights
- Replacement service
- Designated Internship coordinator
- 24/7 help desk
- A completion certificate
If you are an International Candidate we highly recommend you make use of our popular Service Package. This includes everything a range of services that help with your arrival, Internship and departure in New Zealand.
To be eligible for our Program you must
- Have previous experience working on a farm
- Be aged 18-30
- Either be able to apply for a Working Holiday Visa. Please visit New Zealand Immigration to find out if you are eligible.
- Have Upper intermediate – Advanced English language skills. If you do not feel confident with this we can arrange an English course for you.
- Have financial security to support their stay in New Zealand. For an overview of living costs in New Zealand, check out our Living Expenses Outline.
- Be physically fit
Completely free to Apply
Easy online application
Request a Skype interview with our team
Assessment of your application by our team
If our team approves your application, congratulations!
Pay your deposit so we can begin your search
Safe, secure and money-back guarantee
Submit your Profile (CV & Resume)
Our team will review this and start the search for your internship
You will be offered an Internship position within a company
You have 10 days to pay the remaining Internship fee (Minus the deposit)
Check out all our services that we offer
Pack your bags and get excited!
Work & Play
Experience New Zealand with others
- Expand your social circle in and out of work
- Regularly organised events, dinners, trips and parties
- Access to our massive social network with hundreds of other fellow interns
- Meet young, like minded people from around the world
These services are optional with our great additional service package.